Women of Hope
Women of Hope Ministry identifies and responds to the needs and issues affecting women today in church and society through programs, prayer, and support in the following areas:
- Faith Formation opportunities for education and spiritual development, including women's spirituality
- Prayer opportunities, including liturgical celebrations and retreats
- Advocacy opportunities to express faith through action
- Opportunities for education, prayer and advocacy within our relationships with Muslim and Christian Women of Faith and Hope
- Opportunities for mothers to continue growing in their spirituality and ministry by participating in the Ministry of Mothers Sharing (MOMS)
- Drumming Workshop: Sunday, March 19, 2017. 1:00 - 3:00 pm.
- Celebrating Women's History Month: Thursday, March 30, 2017. 6:30 - 8:00 pm.