Women of Hope
Women of Hope Ministry identifies and responds to the needs and issues affecting women today in church and society through programs, prayer, and support in the following areas:
- Faith Formation opportunities for education and spiritual development, including women's spirituality
- Prayer opportunities, including liturgical celebrations and retreats
- Advocacy opportunities to express faith through action
- Opportunities for education, prayer and advocacy within our relationships with Muslim and Christian Women of Faith and Hope
- Opportunities for mothers to continue growing in their spirituality and ministry by participating in the Ministry of Mothers Sharing (MOMS)
Sunset Cruise & Evening of Reflection – 10th Anniversary SAIL!!
Wednesday, September 9, 2015, 5:30-7:30 p.m. All men and women are invited to our annual Sunset Cruise and Evening of Reflection. We will sail aboard the Argia, a replica of a 19th century gaff-rigged schooner, down the Mystic River.
Sebastian Kolodziej of the House of Bread will once again provide a delicious dinner as we sail the waters of Fisher’s Island Sound.
There will be time for music and prayer as we spend this Evening of Reflection together.
Offering: $40 Register early to reserve your spot aboard the Argia as seating is limited; Non-refundable payment due at registration; Checks payable to “Franciscan Center for Urban Ministry”. Please mail payment to Fran Martyn, 285 Church Street, Hartford, CT 06103