Community Life: Spirituality and Social Groups
The St. Patrick-St. Anthony Men's Fellowship provides men of the parish with an opportunity to meet together regularly for mutual encouragement and support in their service to God, to their families, to the parish community, and to the world at large. Monthly meetings are held throughout the year around specific spiritual topics; presentations are followed by small group discussions. Each meeting includes time for prayer, fellowship, and refreshment. The Men's Fellowship also takes on specific service projects in support of the parish and the community.
Up Coming Events:
- Monthly Meetings: 7:00 pm in the Urban Center
- April 19, 2017: Discussion Topic: "Letting Go & Finding Peace". Nooma Video "Luggage" will be viewed. Presenter: Dan Lareau.
- May 17, 2017: Discussion Topic is TBD.
- June 9, 2017: Annual Men's Fellowship BBQ to close out 2016-2017 year.
- No Meetings/Activities in July or August
- September 16, 2017: Men's Day of Reflection at Ender's Island to open the 2017-2018 year. Speaker: Fr. Jim Kelly.