Community Life: Pastoral Care
Parish Nursing offers the following services:
- Parish Nurse Ministry Blood Pressure Screenings on the second Sunday of each month (September-June) after the morning Masses; screenings are free and all are welcome
- The Parish Nurse Bereavement Ministry offers bereavement support for individuals and families, and is available by calling the parish office at 860.756.4034 or speaking with Fr. John, ofm
- Counseling and referrals for parishioners with health needs are available, upon request
- Resources are available to answer questions about medications, disease, and wellness issues
- Home visitation can be pre-arranged for those who experience illness or are recovering from surgery
Our team of parish nurses works with parishioners of all ages, in collaboration with the parish staff; they possess a current Connecticut Registered Nursing (RN) license, and are up-to-date in their nursing skills and knowledge.